It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
EuroMillions is the first multi-national EuroMillions lottery in Europe. It is played simultaneously in nine European countries, and nearly every online lottery website offers the game. The odds of winning a prize in EuroMillions is 1 in 13; players hope that all the five numbers and both the lucky star numbers match during the draw so that they can win a huge jackpot prize.
THE EUROMILLIONS LOTTERY RESULTS
The lottery draws take place every Tuesday and Friday nights. The minimum value of the EuroMillions Jackpot is ₹1.3 billion, and it keeps rolling over and increases to a cap value of ₹15.8 billion. The game has 13 prize tiers in total, and the prizes are awarded for matching two or more main numbers.
You can check out the bi-weekly result on the official page of EuroMillions or on the iGaming site offering the online version of the game.
HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE
If you are playing online, then claiming the prize is easy:
- Log on the site with your login ID and password
- Check the results page to see if yours is a winning ticket
- For smaller amounts, the money is transferred to the registered account. You can withdraw the money or use it to continue playing
- In case of jackpot wins, the online gaming site will contact you via call or email. It may take a few days for the amount to be transferred to your bank account.
If you are playing offline, then:
- Go to the lottery retailer from whom you brought the ticket. Check the store’s policy to know if they give cash payouts
- Make sure you are carrying the winning ticket
- Sign the back of the ticket and give it to the vendor
- For prize money exceeding $600, you are required to the lottery headquarter or claim office to collect the cheque