It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
The largest and longest-running monthly raffle draw, Big Ticket operates out of Abu Dhabi and offers people a chance to make their dreams of owning luxury cars and winning big cash prizes come true. What started in 1992 as only a monthly draw of Dh1 million cash prize now offers the biggest cash prizes – 20 Million Dirhams, 15 Million Dirhams, 12 Million Dirhams, and 10 Million Dirhams.
Moreover, cars like Mercedes Benz, Corvette, Ford Mustang, Land Rovers, BMWs, and even Mini Coopers are only a ticket away as long as you have lady luck by your side.
Where To Buy A Big Ticket Raffle?
Big Ticket brings you closer to achieving your dreams of becoming a millionaire.
Here’s how you can purchase a Big Ticket raffle:
- Buy Online
You can easily buy a Big Ticket raffle online by visiting the official website www.bigticket.ae. If you’re a resident of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), you can register on the official website and create an account by providing a valid photo identification like a passport number. Once the registration is completed, you can buy the ticket on the website by opting for credit or debit card payment, or cash on delivery (COD) methods. Usually, the tickets reach the buyer within 24 hours via email.
If you’re a non-resident of the UAE, you can still register yourself on the official website of Big Ticket and purchase the ticket by providing valid identity proofs. However, it is important that you stay mindful of your state’s laws and regulations before participating in the raffle draw.
- Buy Offline
You can even purchase the ticket by going to the following locations that are open 24X7:
- Arrivals Hall, Abu Dhabi International Airport, Between Du and Travelex
- Terminal 1 Departures Tunnel, Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Terminal 1A Departures Duty-Free, Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Terminal 1 Arrivals Duty-Free, Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Terminal 2 Landside Area (Next to Relay, Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Terminal 2 Departures Duty-Free, Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Terminal 2 Arrivals Duty-Free, Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Terminal 3 Departures (Gate 28), Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Al-Ain Airport Landside Area (Next to Relay)
- Al-Ain Airport Departures Duty-free
- Ghweifat Duty-Free
- Abu Dhabi City Terminal
- ADNEC Expo Check-In
All you need to do is provide valid photo identification (passport number) to get the ticket.
What is the Cost of a Big Ticket Raffle?
Each Big Ticket Millionaire ticket for cash draws costs AED 500, inclusive of taxes. The best part is that the raffle offers a buy-one-get-one-free scheme, under which, if you buy two raffle tickets, you get a third ticket free. However, for this to happen, you need to make a purchase for the two tickets in a single transaction, meaning, for two single-ticket transactions, the third ticket won’t come for free.
For luxury car draws, the ticket prices vary depending on the prize value and start from AED 50, 100, or 200. Here, as well, the third ticket comes for free if you purchase two tickets in a single transaction.
You can buy as many tickets as you desire for cash draws. However, special draw tickets, such as dream car raffles, come with a limit. On the day of the sale of tickets, the number of tickets for different prizes is announced.
In case there is a web transaction issue during ticket purchase, you can apply for a refund request. However, note that no refund requests are entertained after the draw has taken place.
How to Play the Big Ticket?
There couldn’t be a game that could be as easy as Big Ticket. Each Big Ticket raffle ticket has a unique six-digit number on it. All these numbers are safely kept inside a drum on the day of the draw, which takes place in the Arrivals Hall at Abu Dhabi International Airport. From the drum, the tickets are picked up at random. The ticket number that shows up in the draw wins.
While various tickets are drawn from the drum for different cash and other rewards, there is only one ticket that is drawn for the jackpot.
Big Ticket draws happen once a month. However, there is no decided time or date for the draw. It is announced nearly one month in advance on the official website of Big Ticket.
For special draws, the schedule is announced only after all the tickets have been sold.
Social Media Game – #BigTicketLove
Big Ticket has also launched a social media game that goes by the name #BigTicketSelfie or #BigTicketLove. The game is organized every month and gives the participants a chance to win a free ticket for the draw that is to take place in that month.
To participate in the game, you need to:
- Take a selfie or record a video in a live Big Ticket draw
- Post the selfie or recorded video on social media
- Use the hashtag #BigTicketSelfie and tag @BigTicketauh in the post
Completing the above three steps will make you eligible for the Big Ticket social media game.
Note that the mechanics of the game are likely to change every month and so, it is recommended that you follow the Big Ticket official page on social media platforms and keep an eye out for any announcements.
Claiming The Prize
In case you win, you will be invited to the Etihad Catering Office at Abu Dhabi International Airport. To claim your prize, you will need to present the photo identification that you used while buying the ticket.
The catering office is open from 8 am to 6 pm Gulf Standard Time (GST).
For winners who live outside of the UAE, you can request a bank transfer of the cash reward. However, this will only happen in case you present the following documentation:
- A passport copy certified by the UAE embassy in your country
- Account number, bank address, sort code
- A letter from the bank that confirms your ownership of the account
- A signed letter by you, addressing the DFS (lottery operator), stating that you wish the cash to be transferred to your bank account
- A print out of your e-ticket if you bought it online or a copy of the winning ticket if you purchased it in-store
- Your contact details
For any other rewards (the ones that are not cash), you will have to arrange their export by yourself and make any associated payments. The lottery tickets operator will not be responsible for the transportation of any rewards. Also, you cannot exchange your rewards in Big Ticket for an equivalent cash prize.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I can’t find the email containing my ticket. How can I get it?
Sometimes, the Big Ticket emails get caught up in the spam or junk folder of your inbox. Check your spam folder and you might find the ticket there.
- What are the odds of winning at Big Ticket?
The odds of winning a Big Ticket raffle draw depend upon the number of tickets sold for that draw. For each draw, this number can be different, and so, the odds are not fixed. You can check the back of your Big Ticket to see the complete odds disclaimer.
- What is the age limit criteria to buy a Big Ticket raffle?
As long as you are at least 18 years old, you are eligible to participate in the draw.
- What is the cost of a Big Ticket raffle?
The raffle for cash rewards comes at AED 500. The special draw tickets range from AED 50 to 200.
- Do I get the original copy of my ticket if I purchased it online?
For all online purchases, you will get an e-ticket copy in your email. You can download it by logging into your Big Ticket account on the official website. Go to order history and click details. There, you will find the original ticket.
- Where can I get live Big Ticket raffle draw videos?
You can visit the official Facebook page of Big Ticket to find the videos on the day of the draw.
- How can I purchase the ticket if I am an Indian without a passport?
You can purchase the ticket by providing your Aadhaar card details if you don’t have a passport.
- How can I contact Big Ticket?
You can get in touch with Big Ticket operators by calling at +971 2 2019244 or dropping an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is the deadline for purchasing the Big Ticket?
Tickets will be available till the 30th or 31st of every month till 11.59 pm in-store and 11.45 pm online.
- How will I get to know if I’ve won?
In case you win, you will be contacted by Big Ticket on the contact details provided by you while purchasing the ticket. You can also see the list of all the winners on the official website of Big Ticket for both cash and special draws.