It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
THE DEAR NEW YEAR BUMPER RESULTS
The beginning of the New Year is a time of excitement, and winning crores will add to the excitement and fun. Play the Sikkim Government’s ‘Dear New Year Bumper’ lottery and become a lucky winner!
The draw of the lottery takes place on the 1st of January at 4:30 PM. The cost of the lottery ticket is ₹200, and the tickets are sold in five series; namely, A, B, C, D, and E. The bumper cash prize for the ‘Dear New Year Bumper’ lottery is ₹ 2 Crores. The other seven prizes under the lottery are worth ₹10 lacs, ₹ 9000, ₹ 5000, ₹ 3000, ₹ 2000, ₹ 1000, and ₹ 500 respectively. There is no limit on the number of tickets one individual can buy.
The new results will be published after the draw on 1st January of the next year. The Lottery Department of the state publishes the list of winners who walk away with the cool bumper and other prizes.
HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE
If you are the owner of the winning ticket, it is now time to claim your prize. If your win is less than ₹10,000, then visit your lottery vendor to claim the prize. But, if you have won more than ₹10,000 then here are things for you to do and remember.
- Collect a Claim Form from the Sikkim State Lottery department.
- Fill the form very carefully with all the required details. Make sure you are sharing the correct information.
- You have to attach your winning ticket to the claim form. Your signature and address are required on the ticket for authentication.
- Remember to complete all the formalities within 30-days of the result being announced.
- Once the verification of the ticket and form are complete, and you meet the rules of the lottery, you will walk away with your win.