It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
THE DEAR MORNING LOTTERY RESULTS
The ‘Dear Morning’ lottery, conducted by the Sikkim Government every week is an excellent way for people to earn money.
A lot of people purchase the tickets as the cost of the lottery ticket is ₹ 6. The first prize in the lottery is ₹ 50 lakhs. The other four prizes of the lottery are ₹ 9,000, ₹ 500, ₹ 250, ₹ 120, respectively. The winners can claim the prize of the winning lottery tickets have the matching serial number as that in the draw. The ‘Dear Morning’ lottery also has a consolation prize worth ₹ 1,000.
WEEKLY NAMES OF THE ‘DEAR MORNING LOTTERY’
- Monday: Dear Respect Morning
- Tuesday: Dear Admire Morning
- Wednesday: Dear Cherished Morning
- Thursday: Dear Precious Morning
- Friday: Dear Treasure Morning
- Saturday: Dear Valuable Morning
- Sunday: Dear Love Morning
All the participants wait for the clock to strike 11:55 every morning for the results. The list of the winning tickets is published on the department’s website as well as the Government Gazette.
HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE
Here are the two processes to claim the prizes.
If your winning amount is up to ₹10,000, then you must visit the lottery dealer or seller who can give you the winning amount on behalf of the department.
The first step on winning more than ₹10,000, is to get the claim form. You must fill and submit it within 30 days of the announcement of the result.
- You can either collect the form offline or download it online from the website –http://www.sikkimlotteries.com/
- Fill the form clearly, correctly, and accurately. Make sure all the required fields are filled.
- Submit the form with two passport-sized photographs, the self-attested winning ticket, along with a government-recognized photo ID. This is important for verification of details and your credentials.
If the details are incomplete or the affidavit or tickets are damaged, your claim to the win becomes invalid.