It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
THE PUNJAB LOTTERY RESULTS
The ‘Holi Bumper’ Lottery takes place at Ludhiana in March every year around the festival of Holi. It is an eagerly awaited lottery as the winning amount is ₹1,50,00,000.
The cost price of the tickets for the ‘Holi Bumper’ lottery is ₹ 200, and the tickets are sold in two series, A and B. It is one of the most notable lotteries in Punjab as it carries a bumper prize of ₹ 1.5 crores. The next seven prizes are ₹10 ,00,000, ₹2,50,000, ₹50,000, ₹20,000, ₹5000, ₹1000, and ₹200, respectively.
The annual lottery results are announced near the festival of Holi. Players gather in the Camp Office, Ludhiana to know the results of the draw. You can also check out the results at the Punjab Lottery Website and the Government Gazette.
In 2020, the results were announced on 29th Feb, 2020.
Two first prize winners – A664223, B962490,
Five second prize winners – A811177, B507199, A426136, B662816, A186221,
You can check out the rest of the results at http://www.punjabstatelotteries.gov.in/static/lottery-results
HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE
You have to claim the prize money within 30 days from the date of Gazette notification. The process to claim the Punjab Lottery is shared below:
- Collect the claim form the Directorate of Punjab State Lotteries or download it from here http://www.punjabstatelotteries.gov.in/uploads/715fe098a5fdd90c3046ee63c228001c.pdf
- Affix three passport size photographs to the form. Gazetted Officers must attest two of the photographs.
- Attach a cancelled cheque for the bank account in which you want the money to be transferred.
- Fill in the form correctly and attach your winning ticket, Make sure the winning ticket is not damaged and that you sign it.
- Submit the claim form to the Directorate of Punjab State Lotteries, Plot No 2, Vie Te Yojana Bhawan, Sector -33A, Chandigarh.
Winners receive the prize money only after the lottery department verifies the claims of the winning ticket holder.