It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
THE BAISAKHI BUMPER LOTTERY RESULT
The Finance Department of the Punjab Government organizes the ‘Baisakhi Bumper’ Lottery every year on the auspicious occasion of Baisakhi or Vaisakhi. The draw of the ‘Baisakhi Bumper’ takes place in April every year.
The cost price of the tickets for the ‘Baisakhi Bumper’ lottery is ₹ 250. The bumper prize of the lottery is ₹20,00,000. The next seven prizes of the ‘Baisakhi Bumper’ lottery are worth ₹1,00,00,000, ₹2,50,000, ₹50,000, ₹20,000, ₹5000, ₹1000, and ₹250, respectively.
The ‘Baisakhi Bumper’ lottery players gather at the Camp Office in Ludhiana for the announcements of the result. You can also check out the latest results on the Punjab Lottery Website or the Government Gazette. The Baisakhi Bumper lottery was not organized in 2020 because of the Lockdown.
In 2019, the results were announced on 15th May.
One first prize winner – A898886,– ₹2,00,00,000
One second prize winner – A137619 – ₹1,00,00,000
You can check out the rest of the results at http://www.punjabstatelotteries.gov.in/static/lottery-results
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
You have to claim the prize money within 30 days from the date of Gazette notification. The process to claim the Punjab Lottery is shared below:
- Collect the claim form the Directorate of Punjab State Lotteries or download it from here http://www.punjabstatelotteries.gov.in/uploads/715fe098a5fdd90c3046ee63c228001c.pdf
- Affix three passport size photographs to the form. Gazetted Officers must attest two of the photographs.
- Attach a cancelled cheque for the bank account in which you want the money to be transferred.
- Fill in the form correctly and attach your winning ticket, Make sure the winning ticket is not damaged and that you sign it.
- Submit the claim form to the Directorate of Punjab State Lotteries, Plot No 2, Vie Te Yojana Bhawan, Sector -33A, Chandigarh.
Winners receive the prize money only after the lottery department verifies the claims of the winning ticket holder.