It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
THE DEAR HAPPY NEW YEAR BUMPER LOTTERY RESULT
The best way to begin the New Year in Nagaland is by participating in the ‘Dear Happy New Year Bumper’ Lottery organized by the Government of Nagaland.
The special lottery is expensive – each ticket costs about ₹2000. The bumper prize of the ‘Dear Happy New Year Bumper’ Lottery is ₹5 Crore. The next seven prizes of the lottery amount to ₹ 1Crore, ₹10 lakhs, ₹9000, ₹7000, ₹5000, ₹4000, and ₹3000, respectively.
The draw for the ‘Dear Happy New Year’ Lottery happens on 1st January every year at 5:00 PM.
You can visit the website of the Directorate of the Nagaland lotteries to know the winners or check out the winners’ list published in the Nagaland Government Gazette.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
There are two procedures for collecting the prize money. If you have won up to ₹10000, go to the lottery retailer and collect the prize. For claiming the bumper prize of more than ₹10000, the first thing you need to do is get the claim form.
- You can collect the form either from the Nagaland State Lotteries Department or download it http://www.nagalandlotteries.com/.
- Fill all the required details with the right credentials.
- Submit the form with two passport size photographs, your self-attested winning ticket, and a government-recognized photo ID.
- Remember, incorrect credentials or a damaged winning ticket are not considered for the wins.
- You have to complete all these formalities within 30 days of the announcement of the results.