It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
THE RAJSHREE STATE LOTTERY RESULTS
The Mizoram State Lottery conducts the ‘Rajshree 1000’ lottery, where the first prize is divided equally between two people.
The ‘Rajshree 1000’ lottery has a bumper prize of ₹3 crores for a ticket costing only ₹ 1000! The tickets are sold with alphanumeric labels of A and B and 10000 to 69999. Its results are unique because the first prize is split between two winners – each winner walks away with ₹ 1.5 crores. There are other prizes for the lottery, which are ₹ 9 lacs, ₹ 1 lac, ₹ 9000, ₹ 7000, ₹ 5000, ₹ 3000, and ₹ 2000. The draw of the lottery takes place in March. The cost price of the ticket is ₹ 1000.
The annual lottery result are announced on the Mizoram Lotteries website after the draw.
HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE
You have to follow the process described below to claim the prize:
- Download the claim form from https://ifsl.mizoram.gov.in/uploads/attachments/9b3cc2465c276639c375997cd65e7057/application-for-lottery-prize-claim.pdf
- Fill in all the details correctly and clearly. Your bank and other details are required.
- Attach the required number of photographs along with the lottery ticket. A torn or tampered lottery ticket is not eligible for the prize.
- Attach all the other documents such as a photocopy of the PAN Card, Affidavit that is duly attested by a 1st class magistrate or notary.
- Submit to the Director on the addressed mentioned on the form.
After verifying all the details mentioned by you, the lottery department will transfer all the prizes through directly transferred or a cheque/demand draft after deducting the charges and the income tax.