The draw for the Kerala Akshaya AK532 will take place today, January 19, in the state capital Thiruvananthapuram at 3Read more
God’s own country, Kerala, rolls out lotteries for the residents of the state. Operated by the government of Kerala, these lotteries are very famous amongst all the citizens.
KERALA STATE LOTTERY RESULTS
Since the Kerala State Lottery has various lottery schemes, the draws for lottery take place every day of the week. The participants play a different game on each day of the week. The participants can buy the tickets from the official website of the Kerala State Lottery or an authorized seller.
You can follow the announcements of the lottery – visit the site of the action. Or else, you can log in to the various websites where the results are announced in real-time to know if you are one of the lucky winners.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
The process of claiming the prize is very easy and simple. Here is what you have to do:
- Collect a claim form and submit your winning lottery ticket within 30 days of the announcement to the Lottery Department.
- Ensure the winning ticket is signed and carries your signature.
- You will need to attach documents like 4 passport-sized photos, self-attested claim form, copy of the PAN Card, and a valid ID Proof.
- You can claim prize money up to ₹1 lakh directly from the District Lottery Office.
- However, if your winning amounts to more than ₹1 lakh, then you need to visit the office of the Director of State Lotteries, located in Thiruvananthapuram, or a bank.