It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
THE EVEREST LOTTERY RESULTS
The Directorate of State Lotteries of Goa organizes, conducts, and promotes the ‘Everest Lottery’ in the state. Under this scheme, one draw is held every day, and collectively the seven draws are called the ‘Everest Lottery Scheme’.
The prizes of the Everest weekly lotteries range from 3 lacs to 11 lacs. The prize breakdown of the Everest weekly lottery is mentioned below:
- 1st Prize: ₹ 3 lakhs for 1 person
- 2nd Prize: ₹ 10,000 for 5 people
- 3rd Prize: ₹ 5,000 for 10 people
- 4th Prize: ₹ 3,000 for 10 people
- 5th Prize: ₹ 2,000 for 10 people
- 6th Prize: ₹ 1,000 for 10 people
- 7th Prize: ₹ 500 for 100 people
- 8th Prize: ₹ 100 for 1000 people
- 9th Prize: ₹ 40 for 10000 people
The Directorate of State Lotteries of Goa announces the results for the Everest lottery at 4:30 pm on Saturday. For checking the result, you can read and check your number in the Official Gazette of Goa, or on the department website www.goastatelotteries.gov.in. as the results are updated on the website.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
If you are the lucky winner of the ‘Everest weekly lottery’, you are required to surrender your prize-winning lottery ticket within 60 days of the draw along with all the necessary documents that are required for claiming the prize.
- You can claim prize money up to ₹10,000 lakh directly from the retailers.
- Prize money above the amount of ₹10,000 has to be claimed from the office of the Director of State Lotteries, Government of Goa.
- Put your signature, name and address on the backside of their winning lottery ticket.
- Submit a self-attested claim form, along with photocopy of the winning lottery ticket via registered post.
You also have to submit four passport-sized photographs of the winner duly attested by the Notary or 1st Class Magistrate, Self-attested copy of the winner’s PAN card, and other identity proof.